‘CAUSE Magazine accepts submissions from any creative mind, with no restrictions of profession, activity, theme or whatever. We aim to receive contributions from all over the world, coming from artists, photographers, designers, stylists, writers, poets, journalists, philosophers, intellectuals, thinkers in general. If accepted, your work may be published online or in paper, and might also be featured in our social media and other creative forms of communication promoted by ‘CAUSE Magazine, always with your credit appropriately staten.
DOUBTS? Get in touch.
1. Every work submitted to ‘CAUSE Magazine must be unpublished and belong to you or one of your team members.
2. At first you should send low resolution images and/or complete PDF texts by e-mail to email@example.com
3. There are no minimal number of images or pages for submission, but they must be a set of a unique story (fashion editorial, art images, photographic essay, illustration…) with a coherent story/theme.
4. Help us to understand your work by giving a tittle and a little introduction text to the story you are submitting.
5. Remember to include all team credits and to provide links to everyone's websites for promotional purposes.
6. Also include a list of all wardrobe credits, stated according to image file name, in order to permit our team to understand clearly wich items correspond to each picture.
7. Please wait patiently, we will possibly need a couple weeks to answer you back.8. If approved, please send us all images in high resoltution, CMYK at 300 dpi minimum, without watermarks via file sharing by WeTransfer.
ONLINE EDITORIALS AND OTHER STORIES
Submissions for online editorials, interviews, articles, photographic works, illustrations, poetry and every other form of contribution are always open, so keep sending them to us. There are also no themes for online submissions, you can send whatever work you like.
If you’d like to see your work featured in our online version, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get in touch for further details if our team selects your work to be published.
By allowing 'CAUSE Magazine to publish your work, you grant us permission to use it in any of our publications, digital or paper, websites, social media and any other formats used in the creation of the magazine content.